IP webcams are digital cameras that transmit video signals over the internet, instead of through a physical cable. This makes them perfect for use as security cameras, as they can be accessed from anywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection. IP webcams can also be used to keep an eye on your home or office when you’re not there.
IP Webcam Andorid App Summary
CocoGame is the developer of this IP Webcam application. The size of IP Webcam is 6.1M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 109489+ users of this app. The IP Webcam app rating is currently 1.9.1. It was last updated on Mar 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IP Webcam for PC
1. The app can be used to watch the screen of another phone remotely.
2. The app uses the internet to connect devices.
3. The app must be installed on all devices.
4. The app can be used to restrict connection to certain Wi-Fi networks.
5. The app can be used to setup forwarding of the camera feed from one device to another.
6. The app will disconnect when the screen of the device is turned off.
7. The app is available on the Google Play Store.
8. The app is free to download.
9. The app is easy to use.
10. The app has a user guide to help with setup.
|App Name||IP Webcam|
|android Version||4.2 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.ipwebcam|
How To Install IP Webcam For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IP Webcam on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IP Webcam and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IP Webcam andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
IP Webcam App Overview and Details
IP webcam is a unique security system that utilizes webcams to capture live footage of an area and streams it directly to a user’s computer or mobile device. IP webcam can be used as a standalone security system or in conjunction with other security systems to provide a more comprehensive security solution. IP webcam is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Whats New In this IP Webcam?
remove android api bug
update FB AD
Add screen rotate
Add Floating Window
Add YouTube Channel
Add Zoom and Translation function.
Fix get IP error
Fix Screenshot error
Quick App Summary:
- IP Webcam are Total Install on Mobile 109489+
- IP Webcam are Devolop By CocoGame
- Install IP Webcam Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- IP Webcam Is Size: 6.1M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 29, 2022
The IP webcam application is a very useful tool that allows users to view and control their webcam from a remote location. It is a user-friendly application that is easy to install and use.