Since its inception in September 2016, Reliance Jio has become one of the most popular telecom providers in India. Offering free voice and data services, Jio has managed to attract a large number of users to its network. JioMeet is a video conferencing app developed by Jio that allows
- JioMeet are Total Install on Mobile 7045784+
- JioMeet are Devolop By Jio Platforms Limited
- Install JioMeet Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- JioMeet Is Size: 107M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 11, 2022
JioMeet Andorid App Summary
Jio Platforms Limited is the developer of this JioMeet application. The size of JioMeet is 107M. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7045784+ users of this app. The JioMeet app rating is currently 188.8.131.52. It was last updated on Apr 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Jio Platforms Limited
|5.0 and up
|Apr 11, 2022
|Get it On
Features of JioMeet for PC
– HD Audio and Video Quality
– Schedule a meeting in advance
– Invite friends to a meeting
– Active Speaker view layout
– Unlimited Meetings per day
– Password protected meetings
– Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’
– Create Groups
How To Install JioMeet For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download JioMeet on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type JioMeet and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the JioMeet andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
JioMeet App Overview and Details
JioMeet is an enterprise video conferencing and collaboration solution from Reliance Jio. It enables users to connect with each other from any location, and share ideas, files, and work together in real time. JioMeet is easy to use and can be accessed from any device, making it the
Whats New In this JioMeet?
* JioMeet personalises users meeting experience with new “Virtual Background” feature. Enjoy enhanced privacy during daily calls and make your happy meetings more happening and fun.
* Virtual Background (Default and Custom) allows users to beautify and fix their surroundings visible on camera.
*JioMeet has been updated with bug fixes and enhancements to improve your meeting experience.
The JioMeet app is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for communication.