Kiwix is a software application that allows users to access the full content of the Wikipedia encyclopedia offline. The software is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices.
Kiwix is the perfect solution for users who want to have access to theWikipedia content without an internet connection. The software can be installed on a laptop, desktop computer, or mobile device.
Once installed, Kiwix provides users with a search bar where they can enter the name of the article they want to read. The article will then be loaded in a reader window.
Kiwix offline Andorid App Summary
Kiwix Team is the developer of this Kiwix offline application. The size of Kiwix offline is null. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1422173+ users of this app. The Kiwix offline app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Oct 22, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Kiwix offline for PC
1. Kiwix can store Wikipedia on your phone
2. Kiwix can be browsed offline
3. Kiwix can be browsed in dozens of languages
4. Kiwix is free
5. Kiwix is available on regular computers
6. Kiwix is available on Raspberry Pi hotspots
7. Kiwix is a non-profit
8. Kiwix displays no ads
9. Kiwix collects no data
10. Only donations from happy users keep Kiwix going 🙂
|App Name||Kiwix offline|
|Updated on||Oct 22, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kiwix.kiwixmobile|
How To Install Kiwix offline For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Kiwix offline on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Kiwix offline and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Kiwix offline andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Kiwix offline App Overview and Details
Kiwix is an offline Wikipedia reader that can be installed on a desktop or laptop computer. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Kiwix allows you to search for articles and read them offline without an internet connection.
Whats New In this Kiwix offline?
NEW: The Download of Zim in now more stable
NEW: Updated translations
BUGFIX: In Search menu item recreates multiple times
BUGFIX: Clicking the search result doesn’t go anywhere
BUGFIX: Search text don’t appear in the search field
BUGFIX: Back Press doesn’t work in SearchFragment
BUGFIX: Memory leaks patched
Quick App Summary:
- Kiwix offline are Total Install on Mobile 1422173+
- Kiwix offline are Devolop By Kiwix Team
- Install Kiwix offline Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Kiwix offline Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 22, 2021
Kiwix is an offline application that allows users to access a wide range of content without an internet connection. It is a great tool for people who want to access information while travelling or in areas with limited internet access. Kiwix is also a great resource for educators who want to provide students with access to information that is not available online.