Looking for a live video chat app that is user-friendly and fun? Look no further than Livetalk! With this app, you can connect with people from all over the world in real time. Whether you want to make new friends or just have some fun, Livetalk is the perfect app for you!
- Livetalk – Live Video Chat are Total Install on Mobile 92161470+
- Livetalk – Live Video Chat are Devolop By Videokar
- Install Livetalk – Live Video Chat Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Livetalk – Live Video Chat Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 3, 2022
Livetalk – Live Video Chat Andorid App Summary
Videokar is the developer of this Livetalk – Live Video Chat application. The size of Livetalk – Live Video Chat is null. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 92161470+ users of this app. The Livetalk – Live Video Chat app rating is currently 1.0.62. It was last updated on Apr 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Livetalk – Live Video Chat for PC
– Over 30 million downloads worldwide!
– Featured in Google Play Store in many countries!
– Discover & Connect!
– Share Livetalk with people around you and make more connections
– Creating a better and enjoyable community at Livetalk
– Protection of Personal Information
– Some of the screens are from Adventurejay licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0)
How To Install Livetalk – Live Video Chat For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Livetalk – Live Video Chat on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Livetalk – Live Video Chat and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Livetalk – Live Video Chat andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Livetalk – Live Video Chat|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 3, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bingo.livetalk|
Livetalk – Live Video Chat App Overview and Details
Livetalk is a live video chat service that allows users to communicate with each other in real time. It is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, or to meet new people from all over the world. With Livetalk, you can chat with up to ten people at a time, and you can even share your screen with your friends. Livetalk is free to use, and it is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Whats New In this Livetalk – Live Video Chat?
* removed the option to disable Face Detection
* user must show their face to remove Blur Effect
* face must be of selfie size, covering at least 50 per cent of the screen
* removed the option to switch camera, only selfie camera is allowed now
Overall, Livetalk is a great video chat application that is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The app is well designed and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for video chat. The only downside is that it is not available for Android devices.