Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty is an app that allows you to keep your videos safe and hidden from others. You can lock the app with a password, and even hide it from your app drawer so that others cannot find it. This is a great app for keeping your personal videos private.
- Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty are Total Install on Mobile 2070164+
- Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty are Devolop By VDG Soft
- Install Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty Is Size: 5.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 28, 2020
Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty Andorid App Summary
VDG Soft is the developer of this Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty application. The size of Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty is 5.2M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2070164+ users of this app. The Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty app rating is currently 4.5.1. It was last updated on Jan 28, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty for PC
– Lock & Hide videos application free.
– Protect video, lock video you do not want others to see.
– No storage limitation to hide.
– Delete & Restore videos.
– Multiple select to hide videos.
– Disappears from ‘recent apps’ list.
– View private videos with full screen.
– Design support android 5.0.
– Easy to change your password.
– Recovery your password via email.
– Multi language support.
How To Install Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 28, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vdg.lockvideos|
Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty App Overview and Details
Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty is an app that lets you keep your videos safe and hidden. You can lock them with a PIN or password, and they will be hidden from view. This is a great app for keeping your videos private and safe.
Whats New In this Lock & Hide Videos in Vaulty?
Overall, Vaulty is a great way to keep your videos locked away and hidden from view. It’s easy to use and provides a high level of security. Whether you’re looking to keep your videos private or just want an easy way to access them, Vaulty is a great option.