Manything is a unique and innovative app that allows users to connect and share their lives with others through live streaming. Whether users are simply catching up on their day-to-day or sharing a special moment, Manything provides a unique platform for users to connect with friends and family all over the world. With a simple and easy-to-use interface, users can start streaming in minutes, and with a wide range of features, there is something for everyone on Manything. From live streaming to time-lapse videos, Manything is the perfect app for anyone looking to share their life with others.
Manything Andorid App Summary
Videoloft Inc is the developer of this Manything application. The size of Manything is 67M. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 408426+ users of this app. The Manything app rating is currently 10.9.0 a(800). It was last updated on Jun 2, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Manything for PC
1. Manything lets you upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud.
2. Manything is compatible with a wide range of professional cameras.
3. The set up for Manything is quick and easy.
4. You can receive alerts when motion is detected with Manything.
5. Video can be downloaded and shared with Manything.
6. You can use up to 5 cameras with Manything’s subscription plans.
7. Motion and sound alerts are available with Manything’s free plan.
8. You can watch your camera live stream with Manything’s free plan.
9. Subscriptions to Manything’s monthly plans start at $3.99.
10. You can turn off auto-renewal for your Manything subscriptions in your App Store settings.
|4.2 and up
|Jun 2, 2021
|Get it On
How To Install Manything For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Manything on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Manything and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Manything andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Manything App Overview and Details
Manything is a free app that turns your old devices into security cameras. With Manything, you can keep an eye on your home, office, or any other property from anywhere in the world.
Simply download the app, connect your device to the internet, and start streaming. Manything lets you watch live footage or record video clips for later viewing. You can also receive alerts when motion is detected, so you can quickly investigate any suspicious activity.
Manything is the perfect way to keep your property safe, whether you’re at home or away.
Whats New In this Manything?
No major new features, just a few small changes. Logging in via Facebook has now been removed.
Quick App Summary:
- Manything are Total Install on Mobile 408426+
- Manything are Devolop By Videoloft Inc
- Install Manything Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Manything Is Size: 67M
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 2, 2021
Manything is a great application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere. The application is reliable and is a great way to keep track of important things.