Measure tools is an augmented reality ruler app that helps you to measure the length and width of physical objects in the real world. With Measure tools, you no longer need to guess the size of an object or ask someone else for help. Just launch the app, point your phone’s camera at the object, and the app will automatically measure the length and width of the object. Measure tools is the perfect app for anyone who needs to measure physical objects on a regular basis.
- Measure Tools – AR Ruler are Total Install on Mobile 278357+
- Measure Tools – AR Ruler are Devolop By Craftars
- Install Measure Tools – AR Ruler Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Measure Tools – AR Ruler Is Size: 54M
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 29, 2020
Measure Tools – AR Ruler Andorid App Summary
Craftars is the developer of this Measure Tools – AR Ruler application. The size of Measure Tools – AR Ruler is 54M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 278357+ users of this app. The Measure Tools – AR Ruler app rating is currently 2.50. It was last updated on Jul 29, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Measure Tools – AR Ruler for PC
1. Measure Tools can replace a ruler, measuring tape, measuring wheel, sewing tape, and even a laser meter.
2. The app can be used to measure the dimensions of anything you can think of.
3. The app is accurate, but may not be able to accurately measure certain objects.
4. The app is not responsible for how you use or interpret the measurements.
5. The app has a “undo” option in case you are not satisfied with the results of your measurement.
6. The app is available for free on the Android platform.
7. The app is constantly being updated with new features based on user feedback.
8. The app is easy to use and does not require any special skills or knowledge.
9. The app is great for DIY projects and construction work.
10. The app is perfect for anyone who needs to take quick measurements on the go.
How To Install Measure Tools – AR Ruler For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Measure Tools – AR Ruler on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Measure Tools – AR Ruler and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Measure Tools – AR Ruler andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Measure Tools – AR Ruler|
|android Version||7.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 29, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.craftars.measuretools|
Measure Tools – AR Ruler App Overview and Details
Measure Tools is an augmented reality ruler app that lets you measure objects in the real world using your phone’s camera. Just open the app, point your phone at the object you want to measure, and the app will display the object’s dimensions on your screen. Measure Tools also includes a built-in tape measure that lets you measure distances between objects.
Whats New In this Measure Tools – AR Ruler?
We have rebuilt the TIPS section with 5 key elements to use when measuring. Each of them is shown in real action with a short side by side video of do’s and don’ts.
1. Have enough light in the space.
2. Have distinct colors and shapes the camera can identify.
3. Move around slowly so that it picks up the environment.
4. Check your measurement from a different angle.
5. Get close to the space you are measuring for better results.
AR Ruler is the perfect application for anyone looking for a versatile and accurate ruler. The app’s ability to measure in both inches and centimeters makes it perfect for a variety of needs, and the accuracy of the ruler ensures that all measurements are precise. In addition, the app’s user-friendly design makes it easy to navigate, making it perfect for anyone looking for an easy-to-use ruler.