Medi-Check is the world’s first decentralized remote monitoring and diagnostic platform for patients with chronic diseases. The Medi-Check Global DRO is a global registry for patients with chronic diseases that enables secure, real-time data sharing between patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers. The Medi-Check Global DRO is built on the Ethereum blockchain and utilizes smart contracts to ensure security and privacy. The Medi-Check Global DRO will provide patients with chronic diseases with a secure, real-time data sharing platform that will enable them to better manage their chronic diseases.
- Medi-Check Global DRO are Total Install on Mobile 30713+
- Medi-Check Global DRO are Devolop By Swiss Sport Integrity
- Install Medi-Check Global DRO Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 14, 2021
Medi-Check Global DRO Andorid App Summary
Swiss Sport Integrity is the developer of this Medi-Check Global DRO application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 30713+ users of this app. The Medi-Check Global DRO app rating is currently 4.0.0. It was last updated on Dec 14, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Medi-Check Global DRO for PC
1. Competitive athletes need to ensure the medications they use do not contain prohibited substances according to the Prohibited List.
2. The same is true for recreational athletes, as they may be subject to anti-doping regulations as well.
3. By means of a mobile application, Swiss Sport Integrity enables access to the Medication Inquiry Service Global DRO for athletes and support personnel.
4. Functions and advantages:
– Check for prohibited status of medication from Switzerland and other countries
– Simple display of prohibited status, distinguishing «out of competition» and «in competition»
– Details on sports-specific characteristics
– Details concerning different routes of administration
– Information upon classifications of the Prohibited List
– PDF download with search details
5. The Swiss Sport Integrity Foundation is the independent center of excellence to fight doping, ethical misconduct and wrongdoing in sport in a sustainable and effective manner.
6. Global DRO is brought to you through a partnership between the following National Anti-Doping Agencies: Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada and USA.
How To Install Medi-Check Global DRO For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Medi-Check Global DRO on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Medi-Check Global DRO and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Medi-Check Global DRO andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Medi-Check Global DRO
|Swiss Sport Integrity
|Dec 14, 2021
|Get it On
Medi-Check Global DRO App Overview and Details
Medi-Check Global is the world’s leading provider of digital rights management (DRM) solutions for the healthcare industry. Our products are used by hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare providers to protect the privacy and security of patient data. Our DRM solutions help healthcare providers to meet the requirements of HIPAA and other privacy regulations.
Whats New In this Medi-Check Global DRO?
– Updated view of results according to Global DRO
– More compact view of results regarding to routes of administration
– Icons for better recognition of conditions/warnings
– Name change of the foundation to Swiss Sport Integrity
The Medi-Check Global DRO application is a great way to keep track of your medical information. It is easy to use and helps you to stay organized. The application is a great way to keep your information safe and secure.