The Mirror Camera is a unique and innovative device that merges the features of a mirror and a selfie camera. It is a small, handheld mirror that also has a built-in camera. This allows you to take selfies or photos of yourself while still being able to see yourself in the mirror. The Mirror Camera is perfect for taking selfies or photos of yourself with family and friends. It is also great for makeup tutorials or for just checking your appearance before you head out the door.
- Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) are Total Install on Mobile 6132495+
- Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) are Devolop By JK.Fantasy
- Install Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) Is Size: 2.8M
- This Apps Last Update On May 26, 2020
Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) Andorid App Summary
JK.Fantasy is the developer of this Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) application. The size of Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) is 2.8M. It is listed under the Beauty category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6132495+ users of this app. The Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) app rating is currently 1.6.0. It was last updated on May 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) for PC
1. Take mirror selfies with the best mirror app for free.
2. Change screen brightness, camera exposure, and zoom in/out with the draggable seek bars.
3. Enable/disable night mode with the bulb button.
4. Use the volume-down key to pause/resume preview and the volume-up key to take pictures.
5. Edit mirror photos with external photo editors.
6. Compatible with most Android phones.
7. Auto-exits after 10 minutes of inactivity to prevent power loss.
8. PS: Please like us on Facebook.
How To Install Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera)|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 26, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jkfantasy.camera.jkpmirrorcamera|
Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera) App Overview and Details
A mirror camera is a camera that is mounted on a mirror. This type of camera is often used for selfies. The mirror camera can be attached to a wall or a door. It can also be attached to a tripod. The mirror camera has a built-in camera. It also has a built-in mirror. The mirror camera is available in different sizes. It is also available in different colors.
Whats New In this Mirror Camera (Mirror + Selfie Camera)?
1. Minor bugs fixed.
With Mirror Camera, users can take selfies with a mirror-like effect. This application is easy to use and can be installed on any Android device.