If you’re like most people, you probably think of your mobile device as a way to stay connected with the world – whether it’s checking email, browsing the web or using social media. But what if your mobile device could also help you stay connected with your home or office?
Thanks to mobile security cameras, this is now a reality. These cameras connect to your home or office network via FTP, allowing you to view live footage or recordings from anywhere in the world. And since they’re mobile, you can take them with you when you travel, giving you peace of mind wherever you go.
So if you’re looking for a way to stay connected to your home or office, a mobile security camera is the perfect solution
Mobile Security Camera (FTP) Andorid App Summary
DriveHQ.com & CameraFTP.com is the developer of this Mobile Security Camera (FTP) application. The size of Mobile Security Camera (FTP) is 10M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 175248+ users of this app. The Mobile Security Camera (FTP) app rating is currently 2.0. It was last updated on Mar 4, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mobile Security Camera (FTP) for PC
1. CameraFTP is easy to set up and use.
2. CameraFTP is more secure than traditional security services.
3. CameraFTP is affordable.
4. CameraFTP supports any IP / network cameras.
5. CameraFTP offers offsite storage for security cameras.
6. CameraFTP is a subsidiary of DriveHQ.com.
7. CameraFTP is based in Silicon Valley.
8. CameraFTP has been in business since 2003.
9. CameraFTP has over 2 million registered users.
10. CameraFTP offers a wide range of security and monitoring features.
|App Name||Mobile Security Camera (FTP)|
|Developer||DriveHQ.com & CameraFTP.com|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dhq.CloudCamera|
How To Install Mobile Security Camera (FTP) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mobile Security Camera (FTP) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mobile Security Camera (FTP) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mobile Security Camera (FTP) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Mobile Security Camera (FTP) App Overview and Details
Mobile Security Camera (FTP) is a mobile application that enables users to remotely monitor live video and audio feeds from their security cameras. The application also provides users with the ability to remotely control their security cameras, as well as receive event notifications and real-time alerts. Mobile Security Camera (FTP) is the perfect solution for users who want to keep an eye on their property, whether they are at home or away.
Whats New In this Mobile Security Camera (FTP)?
Quick App Summary:
- Mobile Security Camera (FTP) are Total Install on Mobile 175248+
- Mobile Security Camera (FTP) are Devolop By DriveHQ.com & CameraFTP.com
- Install Mobile Security Camera (FTP) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Mobile Security Camera (FTP) Is Size: 10M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 4, 2022
The FTP mobile security camera application provides a secure and convenient way to view and manage security camera footage on your mobile device. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of features that make it a valuable tool for security professionals.