Mortal Kombat is a fighting game franchise created by Midway Games. The first game was released in 1992, and the franchise has been successful ever since, spawning numerous sequels, spin-offs, and merchandise. The games are usually set in a fantasy realm where Earth is defended by Raiden, God of Thunder, against the evil forces of Outworld led by the Emperor Shao Kahn. Mortal Kombat has a large cast of characters that players can choose from, each with their own unique moves and fighting style.
- MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game are Total Install on Mobile 95622053+
- MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game are Devolop By Warner Bros. International Enterprises
- Install MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 29, 2022
MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game Andorid App Summary
Warner Bros. International Enterprises is the developer of this MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game application. The size of MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game is undefined. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 95622053+ users of this app. The MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game app rating is currently 3.7.1. It was last updated on Jun 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game for PC
1. Play as your favorite MK11 character in 3v3 combat.
2. Collect over 130 Mortal Kombat characters.
3. Complete difficult challenges to add new warriors to your roster.
4. Compete in Faction Wars against other players.
5. Personalize your fight game with character customizations.
6. Earn rewards on epic quests.
7. Unlock jaw-dropping fatalities.
8. Experience the over-the-top action of Mortal Kombat.
9. Play for free!
10. Download now!
|App Name||MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game|
|Developer||Warner Bros. International Enterprises|
|Updated on||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.goog.mkx|
MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game App Overview and Details
for the Ages
Mortal Kombat is a fighting game franchise that was created in 1992. The premise of the game is that a group of fighters from different realms fight each other in order to determine the fate of the world. The game was extremely popular in the 1990s, and it spawned a movie franchise. The game is known for its over-the-top violence, and it has been banned in several countries. The latest installment in the franchise, Mortal Kombat 11, was released in April 2019.
Whats New In this MORTAL KOMBAT: A Fighting Game?
Update 3.7.1 includes several bug fixes:
– The Daily Trial for leveling up characters or Special Attacks will now be removed if the player does not have any to level up
– The total number of Daily Trials to complete has been adjusted to 12
– The freezing issue with MK11 Noob Saibot’s Endless Night has been fixed
Mortal Kombat is a fighting game that was first released in 1992. The premise of the game is that fighters from various realms must battle each other to determine the fate of the world. The game was extremely popular and spawned multiple sequels. The game has been credited with popularizing the fighting game genre.