MotionEye is a powerful and user-friendly home surveillance system that allows you to keep an eye on your home from anywhere in the world. With MotionEye, you can view live streaming footage of your home, receive motion alerts, and record footage of any activity. MotionEye is the perfect solution for keeping your home safe and secure.
motionEye app – Home Surveillance System Andorid App Summary
FutureJJ is the developer of this motionEye app – Home Surveillance System application. The size of motionEye app – Home Surveillance System is null. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 88297+ users of this app. The motionEye app – Home Surveillance System app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Mar 25, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of motionEye app – Home Surveillance System for PC
1. View and download motion-triggered videos or photos stored on Google Drive* or any other linked cloud storage.
2. Add multiple network cameras in the app. Though it is natively designed to work with motionEye and motionEye OS powered cameras, it also supports other network cameras.
3. View all your network stream at once on the motionEye app’s home screen itself.
4. We got your back, navigate to Help and FAQ section of our app to fix app-related issues faster.
5. Be a developer: the motionEye app is open-source.
6. Stay tuned for the next update, more awesome features are on their way.
7. Please let us know what more cool features do you want by sending feedback in the about section of the app.
8. Enable port forwarding on your WiFi router to access your camera outside of your network.
9. If the app crashes please make sure that android WebView
|motionEye app – Home Surveillance System
|Mar 25, 2020
|Get it On
How To Install motionEye app – Home Surveillance System For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download motionEye app – Home Surveillance System on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type motionEye app – Home Surveillance System and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
motionEye app – Home Surveillance System App Overview and Details
motionEye is a home surveillance system that allows you to keep an eye on what’s happening in your home when you’re not there. The app uses your smartphone’s camera to stream live video of your home to your phone or computer. You can also use motionEye to record video of your home, so you can review what’s happened while you were away.
Whats New In this motionEye app – Home Surveillance System?
★In Beta update 0.9.8.1.2
• Added Pinch-to-Zoom for motionEye web Page
• Optimized app
Quick App Summary:
- motionEye app – Home Surveillance System are Total Install on Mobile 88297+
- motionEye app – Home Surveillance System are Devolop By FutureJJ
- Install motionEye app – Home Surveillance System Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- motionEye app – Home Surveillance System Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 25, 2020
The motionEye app is a home surveillance system that allows users to monitor their home security footage from their smartphone or computer. The app is easy to use and provides a great peace of mind for users who want to keep an eye on their home while they are away. The app is also great for keeping an eye on pets or young children.