The multi-action home button is a great invention for people who have trouble using one hand. The button can be programmed to do different tasks depending on how you press it. For example, you can have the button open an app, make a phone call, or send a text. This is a great invention for people who have trouble using one hand.
- Multi-action Home Button are Total Install on Mobile 1654015+
- Multi-action Home Button are Devolop By Sylvain Lagache
- Install Multi-action Home Button Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Multi-action Home Button Is Size: 3.5M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 23, 2019
Multi-action Home Button Andorid App Summary
Sylvain Lagache is the developer of this Multi-action Home Button application. The size of Multi-action Home Button is 3.5M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1654015+ users of this app. The Multi-action Home Button app rating is currently 2.5.0. It was last updated on Mar 23, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Multi-action Home Button for PC
1. The app creates a software button in the center bottom of your screen.
2. The button can be used to access several actions, including: Home, Recent apps, Back, Settings, Pull down notification panel, Start a selected app, Take a screenshot, Lock the screen, Display quick settings, and Start power menu.
3. The pro version of the app gives you more actions, as well as buttons to place on the right and left bottom corners of your screen.
4. The app uses the Device Administrator permission to lock the device when the user has done a selected action.
5. The only administrator policy used is “force-lock” and it is used to lock the device when the user has done the selected action.
6. The app uses Accessibility services to start several actions, including: Start multi-task, Pull down notification panel, Pull down quick settings, Open power menu, and Simulate back.
7. These actions can
How To Install Multi-action Home Button For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Multi-action Home Button on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Multi-action Home Button and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Multi-action Home Button andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Multi-action Home Button
|4.0.3 and up
|Mar 23, 2019
|Get it On
Multi-action Home Button App Overview and Details
The Multi-action Home Button is a device that replaces the standard home button on a smartphone or tablet. It has three buttons on it – a standard home button, a back button, and a menu button. The Multi-action Home Button can be customized to open any app or function on the device. It can also be customized to open multiple apps or functions at the same time.
Whats New In this Multi-action Home Button?
* Update FAQ
* New Suggestion screen
Multi-action Home Button is a very convenient application that makes it possible to perform multiple actions by clicking on the home button once. This application is very user-friendly and easy to use. It is a great tool for people who want to save time and perform multiple tasks with just one click.