MX Player is one of the most popular video players for Android. It supports a wide range of video formats and has a lot of features. It has a built-in codec for ARMv7 CPUs, which means that it can play almost any video file without having to install any additional codecs. MX Player
- MX Player are Total Install on Mobile 1084711963+
- MX Player are Devolop By MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)
- Install MX Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- MX Player Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 15, 2022
MX Player Andorid App Summary
MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive) is the developer of this MX Player application. The size of MX Player is null. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1084711963+ users of this app. The MX Player app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||MX Player|
|Developer||MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad|
Features of MX Player for PC
– Hardware acceleration
– Multi-core decoding
– Pinched to zoom, zoom and pan
– Subtitle gestures
– MX File Sharing
– Kids lock
– Subtitle formats
– Permission Details
How To Install MX Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MX Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type MX Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the MX Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
MX Player App Overview and Details
MX Player is one of the most popular video players for Android devices. It supports a wide range of video formats and has a wealth of features, including subtitle support, gesture controls, and a kids mode. It also has a powerful and customizable media library that makes it easy to organize and access your video content.
Whats New In this MX Player?
– We optimize forget PIN flow for Private folder
– You can now manually select external subtitles on the local network shares
– We have further optimized the navigation drawer and playback menu to provide a better experience.
– This update also fixes the issues in handling of external Web URLs on Android 12 devices.
For OTT Users:
– PIP mode now supports Android System PIP.
MX Player is an amazing application that has a lot of features and is very user-friendly. It is a great choice for those who want to watch videos on their devices.