My Android is a smartphone that I use to keep in touch with my family and friends. I like that I can access the internet, make phone calls, and send text messages with it. I also like the variety of apps that are available for Android.
My Android Andorid App Summary
InnovationM is the developer of this My Android application. The size of My Android is 15M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12861172+ users of this app. The My Android app rating is currently 10.1. It was last updated on Jul 22, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of My Android for PC
1. A list & count of all the applications installed on your phone.
2. The amount of memory available for both phone and SD card.
3. Internet data usage feature to monitor data usage for mobile and Wi-Fi network.
4. Internet Speed feature to test internet provider’s speed.
5. The internet connection your device is connected to.
6. The megapixel of the back and front cameras as well as the number of photos that can be clicked based on the megapixel of your camera and the remaining memory on your phone.
7. How to take a screenshot (picture of the current screen) on your phone.
8. The size and resolution of your screen in pixels and inches.
9. The screen density of your phone.
10. The RAM of your device.
11. The Android version name and number.
12. The manufacturer and model number of your device.
13. Tips on how to use
|App Name||My Android|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 22, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.innovationm.myandroid|
How To Install My Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download My Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type My Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the My Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
My Android App Overview and Details
My Android is a custom built android phone that I designed and built myself. It has a custom kernel, a custom ROM, and a custom launcher. I built it because I wanted a phone that was faster, more customizable, and more secure than the stock android phones. I also built it because I wanted to learn more about android development. My Android is based on the Android Open Source Project, and I have made a few modifications to the source code to make it more suitable for my needs. I have also created a few custom applications specifically for my phone. My Android is rooted and has a custom kernel that allows for overclocking and underclocking. I have also installed a custom ROM that is based on CyanogenMod. This ROM is very customizable and includes a lot of features that are not included in the stock ROM. I have also installed a custom launcher that allows me to customize the look and feel of my phone. I have also installed a few custom applications that I created specifically for my phone. My Android is very fast and responsive, and it has a lot of features that are not available in the stock android OS.
Whats New In this My Android?
We’ve made some stability improvements and fixed some bugs.
Quick App Summary:
- My Android are Total Install on Mobile 12861172+
- My Android are Devolop By InnovationM
- Install My Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- My Android Is Size: 15M
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 22, 2021
My Android application is a useful tool that helps users stay organized and connected. It is a great way to keep track of your schedule and stay up-to-date with your to-do list. Additionally, the app provides a convenient way to connect with friends and family. I am very proud of my Android application and am excited to see how it continues to grow and improve.