NASA is an American agency that engages in space exploration and aeronautics research. It was founded on July 29, 1958, as an independent agency of the United States government. NASA’s primary mission is to “conduct research and develop technology for aeronautics and space exploration.” The agency is also responsible for the Launch Services Program (LSP) which provides oversight of launch operations and countdown management for unmanned NASA launches.
NASA Andorid App Summary
NASA is the developer of this NASA application. The size of NASA is 23M. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12976817+ users of this app. The NASA app rating is currently 2.02. It was last updated on Mar 31, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NASA for PC
– View over 16,000 images (and growing everyday)
– Watch live NASA TV
– Read all the latest news and features stories
– Watch over 14,000 NASA videos from around the agency
– Discover the latest NASA mission Information
– View upcoming sighting opportunities for the International Space Station and get notifications before they happen
– Watch live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the International Space Station
– Display satellite tracking 2D maps and 3D earth models with the International Space Station and other Earth orbiting satellites
– Get the latest tweets from around the agency
– Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
– Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
– Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
– Explore the featured content section with 3D planet models and information
– View the Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
– Listen to Third Rock
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 31, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gov.nasa|
How To Install NASA For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download NASA on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type NASA and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the NASA andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
NASA App Overview and Details
‘s new Mars rover
NASA is set to launch a new rover to Mars in 2020. The rover, which has been named Mars 2020, will be the most advanced rover ever sent to the red planet. It will be equipped with a suite of instruments that will allow it to explore the planet in greater detail than any rover before it.
Mars 2020 will be based on the design of the successful Curiosity rover, which has been exploring Mars since 2012. However, it will have several new features, including the ability to collect and store samples of Martian rock and soil for later return to Earth.
The rover will also be equipped with a powerful camera system that will allow it to capture high-resolution images of the Martian surface. These images will be used to help identify potential landing sites for future manned missions to Mars.
Mars 2020 is scheduled to launch in July of 2020. It is expected to reach Mars in February of 2021.
Whats New In this NASA?
Fix for wallpaper and image notification issue
Quick App Summary:
- NASA are Total Install on Mobile 12976817+
- NASA are Devolop By NASA
- Install NASA Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- NASA Is Size: 23M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 31, 2022
In conclusion, I would like to say that I am extremely passionate about space exploration and would love to have the opportunity to be a part of NASA’s team. I believe that I have the skills and qualifications that would make me a valuable asset to the organization, and I am excited to have the chance to pursue a career in this field. I am confident that I would be able to contribute to NASA’s mission and make a significant impact on its work.