Netboy is a suite of network tools that allow users to manage their networks more effectively. Netboy includes a network scanner, a port scanner, and a packet analyzer. These tools allow users to identify and troubleshoot problems with their networks. Netboy is also an effective tool for network security auditing.
- Netboy – Network Tools are Total Install on Mobile 326+
- Netboy – Network Tools are Devolop By Phan Anh Nguyen
- Install Netboy – Network Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Netboy – Network Tools Is Size: 6.1M
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 12, 2021
Netboy – Network Tools Andorid App Summary
Phan Anh Nguyen is the developer of this Netboy – Network Tools application. The size of Netboy – Network Tools is 6.1M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 326+ users of this app. The Netboy – Network Tools app rating is currently 1.0.1. It was last updated on Jul 12, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Netboy – Network Tools for PC
– Netboy can help you discover active devices on your local network.
– You can copy information to the clipboard.
– Netboy can help you delete ping history totally.
– Netboy can help you to know your network information simply.
– You can ping an IP address or domain.
– Netboy can help you to discover your Wi-Fi information.
How To Install Netboy – Network Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Netboy – Network Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Netboy – Network Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Netboy – Network Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Netboy – Network Tools|
|Developer||Phan Anh Nguyen|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 12, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.netboy.app|
Netboy – Network Tools App Overview and Details
Netboy is a network tool that helps users troubleshoot and manage their network. With Netboy, users can quickly identify and resolve network issues, monitor network performance, and identify network security threats. Netboy also includes a variety of handy tools for managing and configuring network devices.
Whats New In this Netboy – Network Tools?
Added the badge to show the number of active devices.
Added the delete button to clear the ping history.
Added the loading status for the refresh button.
Improved the display of device name, device type icon.
Improved the request flow of location permissions.
Changed the keyboard type.
Netboy is a powerful, yet easy to use, network tools application. It allows users to quickly and easily diagnose and fix network problems, as well as monitor network activity. Netboy is an essential tool for any network administrator or user.