Network tools are a necessary part of any network administrator’s toolkit. They allow you to troubleshoot and diagnose network problems, as well as manage and optimize network performance. Some of the most common network tools are ping, traceroute, and netstat.
- Network Tools are Total Install on Mobile 350141+
- Network Tools are Devolop By Vladimir Kuts
- Install Network Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Network Tools Is Size: 919k
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 10, 2015
Network Tools Andorid App Summary
Vladimir Kuts is the developer of this Network Tools application. The size of Network Tools is 919k. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 350141+ users of this app. The Network Tools app rating is currently 1.3.1. It was last updated on Oct 10, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Network Tools for PC
1. Add new resources to monitoring list.
2. Select time interval between checks.
3. Change settings or manually check for a specific host.
4. Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list.
5. Select the type and time interval between checks.
6. App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems.
7. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
8. Get warnings for failures.
9. Quick response to encountered problems.
10. Periodic monitoring of websites, servers, routers, surveillance systems, etc.
How To Install Network Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Network Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Network Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Network Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|2.1 and up
|Oct 10, 2015
|Get it On
Network Tools App Overview and Details
Network tools are a staple of any system administrator’s toolkit. These tools allow you to diagnose and repair networking issues, as well as monitor network performance. Some of the most common network tools include the ping utility, the traceroute utility, and the netstat utility.
The ping utility is used to test the reachability of a host or network. You can use the ping utility to send a packet to a host and see how long it takes to return. This can help you troubleshoot networking issues.
The traceroute utility is used to trace the path that a packet takes from your computer to a remote host. This can help you troubleshoot networking issues and identify any bottlenecks in the network.
The netstat utility is used to display information about the network connections on your computer. This can help you troubleshoot networking issues and identify any open ports on your computer.
Whats New In this Network Tools?
Export application configuration to XML file.
The new Network Tools II application is able to import this file! You may try it and import the NetworkTools app configuration.
The Network Tools application is a very handy tool that can be used by anyone who needs to troubleshoot or manage their network. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool.