Network tools are a must-have for anyone working with networks. WiFi analyzer and IP utilities are two such essential tools.
WiFi Analyzer is a tool that allows you to see the signal strength and interference of all the networks in your vicinity. This can be immensely helpful in finding the best spot for your network or troubleshooting interference issues.
IP Utilities are a suite of tools that allow you to view your IP address, change your IP address, and more. This can be helpful in troubleshooting connection issues or hiding your identity online.
- Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities are Total Install on Mobile 81621+
- Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities are Devolop By Fit Tech
- Install Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities Is Size: 9.9M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 4, 2021
Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities Andorid App Summary
Fit Tech is the developer of this Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities application. The size of Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities is 9.9M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 81621+ users of this app. The Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities app rating is currently 1.4. It was last updated on Oct 4, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities for PC
1. IP Utilities app includes an IPInfo tool that provides a network summary, including the wireless network type, status, name, and IP address.
2. The Ping tool measures the average response time of packets to a host.
3. The Traceroute tool displays all the intermediate hops that packets pass on their way to their destination.
4. The Port Scanner tool can detect open ports and available services on a host.
5. The Whois Lookup tool displays DNS records for a given domain or hostname.
6. The Wifi Scanner tool displays information about available wifi connections, including the WiFi band, signal strength, security, and SSID.
7. The DNS Lookup tool allows you to reverse lookup an IP address.
8. The IP Calculator tool is a subnet/IP address calculator for setting up routers and addresses on IP networks.
9. The WiFi Signal Meter tool displays the current WiFi signal strength and also detects
How To Install Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 4, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fittech.network.tools|
Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities App Overview and Details
A WiFi analyzer is a tool used to examine the wireless network for potential problems. It can help to identify areas of congestion and optimize performance. WiFi analyzers can also be used to troubleshoot connection issues.
There are a number of different WiFi analyzers available, each with its own features and benefits. Some of the most popular WiFi analyzers include NetSpot, inSSIDer, and Kismet.
NetSpot is a popular WiFi analyzer for Mac and Windows. It is easy to use and has a number of features that can help optimize your wireless network. inSSIDer is a popular WiFi analyzer for Windows. It is also easy to use and has a number of features that can help with network optimization. Kismet is a popular WiFi analyzer for Linux and Mac. It is open source and has a number of features that can help with network troubleshooting.
IP utilities are tools used to manage and troubleshoot IP networks. They can help to identify and resolve problems with IP addresses, routers, and switches.
Some of the most popular IP utilities include Ping, Traceroute, and Nmap.
Ping is a popular IP utility that can be used to test the reachability of a host or IP address. It can help to identify network issues and resolve them. Traceroute is another popular IP utility that can help to diagnose network issues. It can help to identify the route that packets take to reach a destination. Nmap is a popular network exploration and security auditing tool. It can be used to scan IP networks for vulnerabilities.
Whats New In this Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities?
–minor bug fixed
Overall, the Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities application is a very useful tool for managing and troubleshooting network issues. The WiFi analyzer is particularly useful for identifying and solving network congestion issues, and the IP utilities provide a variety of useful tools for managing and troubleshooting IP addresses. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information that can help network administrators streamline their network operations.