NetX Network Tools is a suite of powerful, easy-to-use network analysis tools. It includes a packet sniffer, a DHCP analyzer, a port scanner, and a Netstat utility.NetX Network Tools is the perfect tool for network administrators and security professionals.
- NetX Network Tools are Total Install on Mobile 1092469+
- NetX Network Tools are Devolop By NetGEL
- Install NetX Network Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- NetX Network Tools Is Size: 4.3M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 10, 2021
NetX Network Tools Andorid App Summary
NetGEL is the developer of this NetX Network Tools application. The size of NetX Network Tools is 4.3M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1092469+ users of this app. The NetX Network Tools app rating is currently 126.96.36.199. It was last updated on Oct 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NetX Network Tools for PC
1. Network scanner: Discovers all devices connected at the network.
2. Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
3. Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
4. Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
5. Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
6. Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
7. Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
8. Network analyser: Shows information about the wifi
How To Install NetX Network Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download NetX Network Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type NetX Network Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the NetX Network Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||NetX Network Tools|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.netgel.netx|
NetX Network Tools App Overview and Details
NetX Network Tools offer a suite of powerful network analysis and diagnostic tools. The software is designed to help network administrators troubleshoot and diagnose network problems. The tools are easy to use and offer a wide range of features.
Whats New In this NetX Network Tools?
Added new icons
Overall, NetX Network Tools is a very handy application that can be used to troubleshoot and diagnose network issues. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information that can be helpful in identifying and resolving network problems.