NetX Network Tools PRO is a powerful network analysis and troubleshooting tool that allows you to identify and solve network problems quickly and easily. It includes a wide range of features and tools that allow you to troubleshoot network problems, identify network issues, and optimize network performance.
- NetX Network Tools PRO are Total Install on Mobile 274590+
- NetX Network Tools PRO are Devolop By NetGEL
- Install NetX Network Tools PRO Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- NetX Network Tools PRO Is Size: 7.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 10, 2021
NetX Network Tools PRO Andorid App Summary
NetGEL is the developer of this NetX Network Tools PRO application. The size of NetX Network Tools PRO is 7.2M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 274590+ users of this app. The NetX Network Tools PRO app rating is currently 18.104.22.168. It was last updated on Oct 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NetX Network Tools PRO for PC
1. Network scanner: discovers all devices connected to the network and displays important information for each device, including IP address, MAC address, vendor, Bonjour name, NetBIOS name and domain, UPnP name, manufacturer and model name.
2. Wake On LAN: enables users to switch on a remote device from their phone or tablet when they are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
3. Secure SHell: puts a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from their phone or tablet when they are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
4. Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device.
5. Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
6. Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
7. Network analyser: shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed,
How To Install NetX Network Tools PRO For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download NetX Network Tools PRO on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type NetX Network Tools PRO and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the NetX Network Tools PRO andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||NetX Network Tools PRO|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.netgel.netxpro|
NetX Network Tools PRO App Overview and Details
NetX Network Tools PRO is an all-in-one network diagnostics and analysis toolkit. It provides an easy-to-use graphical interface for network analysis, monitoring, and troubleshooting. NetX Network Tools PRO includes a variety of powerful network analysis tools, including a packet sniffer, port scanner, and bandwidth analyzer. It also includes a variety of diagnostic tools, such as a DNS lookup tool, IP address lookup tool, and traceroute tool. NetX Network Tools PRO is the perfect toolkit for network administrators and technicians.
Whats New In this NetX Network Tools PRO?
Add new icons
Overall, NetX Network Tools PRO is a very comprehensive and reliable application for managing and troubleshooting networks. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it an essential tool for any network administrator.