Number tools is an online application that helps students practice basic math skills. The application has a variety of exercises that cover addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The exercises are randomized, so students never get bored of doing the same problems over and over again. Additionally, the application tracks students’ progress and provides feedback on their performance.
- Number tools are Total Install on Mobile 168+
- Number tools are Devolop By BSthun
- Install Number tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Number tools Is Size: 1.5M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 1, 2017
Number tools Andorid App Summary
BSthun is the developer of this Number tools application. The size of Number tools is 1.5M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 168+ users of this app. The Number tools app rating is currently 1.2.2. It was last updated on Jan 1, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Number tools for PC
1. Generate random number in specific range
2. Floating calculator
3. Sensor viewer
4. Currency converter
5. Find all factor of a number
6. Prime number check
7. Fibonacci number
8. Least common mutiple
9. Greatest common factor finder
10. No ads
How To Install Number tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Number tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Number tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Number tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Number tools|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 1, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhthun.numbertool|
Number tools App Overview and Details
There are a few different number tools that can be extremely helpful when working with numbers. The first is a basic calculator. This is a great tool to have for basic calculations. A second tool is a spreadsheet. This can be used for more complex calculations as well as organizing data. A third tool is a graph. This can be used to visualize data and see trends.
Whats New In this Number tools?
• Add Sensor viewer function
• Bugs fixed
Number tools is a handy application that helps users to perform mathematical operations quickly and easily. With this app, users can perform basic calculations as well as more complex operations. The app is easy to use and is perfect for students, professionals, and anyone who needs to perform calculations on the go.