Offline Chemistry Dictionary is a comprehensive and concise dictionary for students of chemistry. It contains over 5,000 entries covering all aspects of chemistry, from the most basic concepts to the most advanced theories. The definitions are clear and easy to understand, and are supplemented by numerous examples and illustrations. The dictionary also includes a comprehensive list of chemical symbols and formulas.
- Offline Chemistry Dictionary are Total Install on Mobile 153652+
- Offline Chemistry Dictionary are Devolop By VD
- Install Offline Chemistry Dictionary Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Offline Chemistry Dictionary Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 24, 2019
Offline Chemistry Dictionary Andorid App Summary
VD is the developer of this Offline Chemistry Dictionary application. The size of Offline Chemistry Dictionary is undefined. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 153652+ users of this app. The Offline Chemistry Dictionary app rating is currently 3.0.8. It was last updated on Aug 24, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Offline Chemistry Dictionary for PC
– Free Chemistry Dictionary app
– Offline Chemistry Dictionary app
– Over 15000 words with definitions
– A to Z word searching
– Clear and concise definitions
– Concise and easy to use
– Ideal for students and chemistry enthusiasts
– Bookmark favourite words
– Regular updates
– Complete support
How To Install Offline Chemistry Dictionary For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Offline Chemistry Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Offline Chemistry Dictionary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Offline Chemistry Dictionary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Offline Chemistry Dictionary|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Aug 24, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vd.chemistrydictionary|
Offline Chemistry Dictionary App Overview and Details
Offline Chemistry Dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide for students of chemistry. It contains over 10,000 entries on chemical terms, definitions, and formulas. The app also includes a built-in periodic table of elements, as well as a conversion calculator for measurements and weights. Offline Chemistry Dictionary is the perfect tool for students who need to quickly lookup information on chemistry terms and formulas.
Whats New In this Offline Chemistry Dictionary?
App Optimization & Changes for OREO and PIE versions
Offline Chemistry Dictionary application is a very useful tool for students and professionals of chemistry. It is a comprehensive dictionary with more than 25,000 definitions of terms used in chemistry. The definitions are clear and easy to understand. The application also includes a search feature that makes finding a particular term very easy.