Onvier is a high-quality IP camera monitor that enables you to keep an eye on what’s happening in your home or office from anywhere in the world. With Onvier, you can see live footage of what’s happening at all times, and even record footage for future reference. Onvier is easy to set up and use, and makes it easy to keep track of your property no matter where you are.
Onvier – IP Camera Monitor Andorid App Summary
Biyee SciTech, Inc. is the developer of this Onvier – IP Camera Monitor application. The size of Onvier – IP Camera Monitor is 11M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1582789+ users of this app. The Onvier – IP Camera Monitor app rating is currently 17.19. It was last updated on Apr 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Onvier – IP Camera Monitor for PC
1. View and control IP cameras.
2. Monitor, explore and configure older IP cameras.
3. Support all modern IP cameras (ONVIF conformant).
4. Record in MP4 format with H.264 video encoding.
5. View multiple cameras simultaneously.
6. Snapshot preview on Android home screen.
7. Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras.
8. Fit and crop-and-fill viewing for portrait and landscape.
9. Stream video with a single click.
10. Discover all ONVIF devices instantly.
|App Name||Onvier – IP Camera Monitor|
|Developer||Biyee SciTech, Inc.|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.biyee.onvifer|
How To Install Onvier – IP Camera Monitor For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Onvier – IP Camera Monitor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Onvier – IP Camera Monitor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Onvier – IP Camera Monitor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Onvier – IP Camera Monitor App Overview and Details
Onvier is a camera monitor that connects to your home’s wifi and allows you to keep an eye on your property from anywhere in the world. It has a built-in motion detector that sends you an email or notification when it senses movement, and you can also watch live footage of your property from your phone or computer. Onvier is a great way to keep your home safe and secure, and it’s also a great way to keep an eye on your pets when you’re away from home.
Whats New In this Onvier – IP Camera Monitor?
Changed target Android version to 12 (API 31).
Improved system bar display for Android 11 and 12.
Fixed some navigation bugs for the sequence view.
Improved the support for WAN access.
New: Turkish translation kindly provided by Mr. Engin ŞİMŞİR (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Quick App Summary:
- Onvier – IP Camera Monitor are Total Install on Mobile 1582789+
- Onvier – IP Camera Monitor are Devolop By Biyee SciTech, Inc.
- Install Onvier – IP Camera Monitor Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Onvier – IP Camera Monitor Is Size: 11M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 11, 2022
Onvier is an IP camera monitor application that helps users keep an eye on their property from anywhere in the world. It is a user-friendly application that is easy to set up and provides a clear picture of what is happening at the user’s property. Onvier is a great option for those who want to keep an eye on their property while they are away.