Orbitum Browser is a Chromium-based browser with a built-in ad blocker, extension manager, and a few other features to make your browsing experience more pleasant. Orbitum Browser is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Orbitum Browser are Total Install on Mobile 1332318+
- Orbitum Browser are Devolop By Orbitum
- Install Orbitum Browser Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Orbitum Browser Is Size: 21M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 15, 2020
Orbitum Browser Andorid App Summary
Orbitum is the developer of this Orbitum Browser application. The size of Orbitum Browser is 21M. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1332318+ users of this app. The Orbitum Browser app rating is currently 4.26. It was last updated on Oct 15, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Orbitum Browser for PC
– Optimized for Speed – fast page load times and reduced data usage;
– A built-in adblocker will help you to get rid of annoying fraudulent ads and SMS scams;
– Secure – keeps your browsing safe and private;
– Autosuggest – the browser understands the site you want to visit from the first letters of the URL you have entered;
– Voice Search – we use Google voice search technology, which allows to browse the web without typing;
– Quick Access – every new tab has a set of your favourite sites for quick access and you can easily edit them;
– Material Design – looks great with a shiny new material design;
– Blazing Fast – loads web pages blazing fast!
How To Install Orbitum Browser For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Orbitum Browser on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Orbitum Browser and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Orbitum Browser andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Orbitum Browser|
|android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 15, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orbitum.browser|
Orbitum Browser App Overview and Details
Orbitum is a fast, safe, and secure browser that delivers an intuitive web experience. Orbitum combines the latest security technologies with a user-friendly interface that is easy to use. Orbitum protects your privacy and ensures that your browsing experience is fast and reliable. Orbitum is the perfect browser for your online needs.
Whats New In this Orbitum Browser?
– Minor bugs fixes
Orbitum Browser is a fast, secure and free web browser for Windows with a built-in ad blocker. It provides a great browsing experience with a lot of features.