P2PIPCAM is a decentralized peer-to-peer IP camera network that enables users to share live video feeds with one another. Unlike traditional IP camera networks, P2PIPCAM does not require a central server or administrator. This makes it more secure and efficient, as there is no single point of failure. P2PIPCAM is also more cost-effective, as users can share the cost of camera hardware and bandwidth.
P2PIPCAM Andorid App Summary
vinson is the developer of this P2PIPCAM application. The size of P2PIPCAM is 4.8M. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 526230+ users of this app. The P2PIPCAM app rating is currently 31.0. It was last updated on Jan 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of P2PIPCAM for PC
1.Achieve IP camera realtime monitoring without DDNS mapping.
2.Support monitor audio and talkback.
3.Support snapshot and record.
4.Support PTZ control.
5.Achieve up to 12MP resolution for recording.
6.Support ONVIF protocol and compatible with a variety of IP cameras.
7.Store video footage on an internal hard drive or on an external USB drive.
8.Schedule recording and motion detection recording.
9.Playback footage on the local device or remotely.
10.User-friendly interface for easy operation.
|android Version||2.2 and up|
|Category||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on||Jan 31, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=object.liouzx.client|
How To Install P2PIPCAM For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download P2PIPCAM on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type P2PIPCAM and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the P2PIPCAM andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
P2PIPCAM App Overview and Details
P2PIPCAM is a peer-to-peer IP camera that allows users to view and share live video feeds from their home or office security cameras with others on the network. It is a secure, private, and easy-to-use application that does not require any special hardware or software. With P2PIPCAM, users can keep an eye on their property from anywhere in the world.
Whats New In this P2PIPCAM?
Quick App Summary:
- P2PIPCAM are Total Install on Mobile 526230+
- P2PIPCAM are Devolop By vinson
- Install P2PIPCAM Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- P2PIPCAM Is Size: 4.8M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 31, 2018
Peer-to-peer IP camera application is a great way to share live footage with others. It is easy to set up and use, and it provides a great way to keep in touch with what is happening in other parts of the world.