The Google Phone was announced on October 4, 2006, as the Nexus One. It was the first phone to run Android 2.1 Éclair, and the first phone to be sold by Google. The Nexus One was manufactured by HTC. It was available in the United States on the T-Mobile network and in Europe on the Vodafone network. The Nexus One was discontinued on May 10, 2010.
Phone by Google Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Phone by Google application. The size of Phone by Google is null. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1323899382+ users of this app. The Phone by Google app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Phone by Google for PC
-Google Phone app is now available to download
-Powerful spam protection
-See warnings about suspicious callers
-Know who’s calling before you answer
|App Name||Phone by Google|
|Updated on||Apr 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.dialer|
How To Install Phone by Google For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Phone by Google on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Phone by Google and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Phone by Google andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Phone by Google App Overview and Details
Google’s upcoming “Phone” is a voice-activated assistant that will help manage your schedule, contacts, and other aspects of your life. The app will be available for both Android and iOS devices, and will be free to download.
Whats New In this Phone by Google?
With our latest update to Call Screen on Pixel devices in the US, the Google Assistant now helps you automatically screen unknown callers and filter out detected robocalls before your phone ever rings. And when it’s not a robocall, your phone rings a few moments later with helpful context about who is calling and why.
Quick App Summary:
- Phone by Google are Total Install on Mobile 1323899382+
- Phone by Google are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Phone by Google Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Phone by Google Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 14, 2022
The Phone by Google application is a great way to keep all of your contacts in one place. You can easily find the contact you are looking for, and you can also easily make a call.