There are a ton of photo tools out there, but these are three of the most common. Compressing your photos makes them smaller in file size, which is great for emailing or posting online. Resizing them makes them the right size for the space you’re using them in. Rotating them can fix a photo that was taken upside down or sideways.
- Photo Tools: compress, resize are Total Install on Mobile 6198+
- Photo Tools: compress, resize are Devolop By jApp
- Install Photo Tools: compress, resize Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Photo Tools: compress, resize Is Size: 3.7M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 5, 2022
Photo Tools: compress, resize Andorid App Summary
jApp is the developer of this Photo Tools: compress, resize application. The size of Photo Tools: compress, resize is 3.7M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6198+ users of this app. The Photo Tools: compress, resize app rating is currently 1.2.0. It was last updated on Mar 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Photo Tools: compress, resize for PC
1. Compress images to reduce their file size.
2. Resize images to reduce their resolution.
3. Crop images to your desired aspect ratio.
4. Rotate your photos.
5. Convert your images to JPG, PNG, or WEBP.
6. Square photo for insta.
7. Color picker.
8. Extract colors from an image.
9. Super zoom into your image.
10. Dark and light theme.
How To Install Photo Tools: compress, resize For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Photo Tools: compress, resize on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Photo Tools: compress, resize and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Photo Tools: compress, resize andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Photo Tools: compress, resize
|5.0 and up
|Mar 5, 2022
|Get it On
Photo Tools: compress, resize App Overview and Details
When it comes to photo editing, there are a few essential tools that you need to know how to use. The first is compression, which reduces the size of your photo without compromising its quality. The second is resizing, which allows you to make your photo smaller or larger depending on your needs. The third is cropping, which allows you to cut out a specific part of your photo and focus on that instead. With these three basic tools, you can do a lot of basic photo editing.
Whats New In this Photo Tools: compress, resize?
We’re always making changes and improvements to Photo Tools. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
In this update, we:
1. Updated theme
2. Improved performance
Photo Tools is a great application for compressing and resizing photos. It is easy to use and makes it easy to get the perfect size and compression for your photos.