PhotoDirector is a powerful photo editor and organizer for Android that lets you edit and share photos with ease. With a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, PhotoDirector is the perfect tool for editing and enhancing your photos. Some of the features included in PhotoDirector are crop and rotate, adjust color and brightness, add filters and effects, and more. You can also share your photos with others directly from the app.
PhotoDirector – Photo Editor Andorid App Summary
Cyberlink Corp is the developer of this PhotoDirector – Photo Editor application. The size of PhotoDirector – Photo Editor is 141M. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 66756819+ users of this app. The PhotoDirector – Photo Editor app rating is currently 16.6.0. It was last updated on Apr 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of PhotoDirector – Photo Editor for PC
1. PhotoDirector offers a range of AI-powered effects to animate your photos.
2. Easily remove unwanted objects from your photos.
3. Change any background in your snap.
4. Edit photos with out-of-this-world effects.
5. Get ready to use bokeh and dispersion.
6. Edit photos with precision editing tools.
7. Turn heads on social media with incredible works of art.
8. Animate any element, alter or change any object.
9. Edit photos with the best all-in-one free photo editor and collage maker.
10. Unlock all premium content with a premium subscription.
|App Name||PhotoDirector – Photo Editor|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberlink.photodirector|
How To Install PhotoDirector – Photo Editor For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download PhotoDirector – Photo Editor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type PhotoDirector – Photo Editor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the PhotoDirector – Photo Editor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
PhotoDirector – Photo Editor App Overview and Details
Cyberlink’s PhotoDirector is a photo editor that provides a comprehensive set of tools for all your photo editing needs. PhotoDirector allows you to adjust exposure, color, and tone, as well as remove red eye, crop, and straighten photos. You can also add text, stickers, and frames to your photos, and create photo collages. PhotoDirector also includes a built-in photo organizer that allows you to browse, manage, and edit your photos.
Whats New In this PhotoDirector – Photo Editor?
New Feature! Make perfect cutouts of any image by adding designed background & outlines.
New Text Style! Try our new text style presets.
New content! Bring a fresh spring vibe to your snaps by adding 3D flower animated stickers.
Quick App Summary:
- PhotoDirector – Photo Editor are Total Install on Mobile 66756819+
- PhotoDirector – Photo Editor are Devolop By Cyberlink Corp
- Install PhotoDirector – Photo Editor Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- PhotoDirector – Photo Editor Is Size: 141M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 13, 2022
Overall, PhotoDirector is a great photo editor application with a lot of features and tools. It is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The application is perfect for basic and advanced photo editing needs.