Podcasts have been around since the early 2000s, but they’ve only recently become popular. A podcast is a digital audio file that can be streamed or downloaded from the internet. They’re usually episodic, with new episodes released on a regular schedule.
Podcasts are a great way to learn new things, stay up-to-date on current events, or just listen to something entertaining. There are podcasts for every interest, and new ones are released every day.
- Podcasts Home are Total Install on Mobile 275248+
- Podcasts Home are Devolop By My Home Apps
- Install Podcasts Home Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Podcasts Home Is Size: 31M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 14, 2022
Podcasts Home Andorid App Summary
My Home Apps is the developer of this Podcasts Home application. The size of Podcasts Home is 31M. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 275248+ users of this app. The Podcasts Home app rating is currently 2.13.13-podcasts. It was last updated on Apr 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Podcasts Home for PC
-Easily access your favorite podcasts with a swipe right on your home screen
-Search or browse through a collection of podcasts by genre
-Subscribe to a podcast for quick access and toggle notifications to get notified when the latest episode drops
-Discover new podcasts
-Subscribe to follow your favorites and build a playlist based off the episode you are listening to
-Control playback from the notification or in-app
-Search for specific episodes in a podcast
How To Install Podcasts Home For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Podcasts Home on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Podcasts Home and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Podcasts Home andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Podcasts Home|
|Developer||My Home Apps|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.home.cobalt.podcasts|
Podcasts Home App Overview and Details
The podcasts homepage is a website where users can find and listen to podcasts. The homepage has a list of featured podcasts, as well as a search bar and a list of categories. The categories include Arts & Culture, Business & Finance, Comedy, Education, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, Kids & Family, Music, News & Politics, Religion & Spirituality, and Science & Technology.
Whats New In this Podcasts Home?
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Overall, I think the Podcasts Home app is a great way to keep track of your favorite podcasts and easily access them on your iPhone. The app is easy to use and has a great design. I also like that it integrates with the Apple Watch, which makes listening to podcasts even easier.