Projectivy is a suite of tools that enables organizations to manage their projects more effectively. It provides a centralized location for project information, communication, and collaboration. Projectivy also helps organizations to track their progress and to identify and resolve potential problems.
- ProjecTivy Tools are Total Install on Mobile 10420+
- ProjecTivy Tools are Devolop By Spocky
- Install ProjecTivy Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- ProjecTivy Tools Is Size: 6.0M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 21, 2020
ProjecTivy Tools Andorid App Summary
Spocky is the developer of this ProjecTivy Tools application. The size of ProjecTivy Tools is 6.0M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10420+ users of this app. The ProjecTivy Tools app rating is currently 3.56. It was last updated on Oct 21, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ProjecTivy Tools for PC
1. Shortcuts to change signal source (HDMI 1/2/3, AV) and onscreen menu popup
2. Auto start directly to any external input or installed app
3. Configure multiple display profiles and apply them on demand or when input changes
4. Calibrate display with advanced settings and dedicated patterns
5. Launcher replacement
6. Zoom/Unzoom video image
7. Get device details
8. Shortcuts to : Media explorer, Android settings, Projector settings, Projector engineering menu, and all apps not dedicated to Android Tv and not appearing on stock launcher
9. Force UI to 4K [ROOT]
10. Freeze (disable) stock apps [ROOT]
How To Install ProjecTivy Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ProjecTivy Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ProjecTivy Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ProjecTivy Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|6.0 and up
|Oct 21, 2020
|Get it On
ProjecTivy Tools App Overview and Details
ProjecTivy is a suite of tools that enables users to manage their projects more effectively. It includes a project planner, to help users map out their project timelines and tasks; a task manager, to help users keep track of the progress of their project and ensure that all tasks are completed on time; and a document management system, to help users keep all project documents in one place and easily accessible. ProjecTivy also includes a reporting system, so users can track the progress of their project and see how it compares to their original plan.
Whats New In this ProjecTivy Tools?
Warning : this version will reset your display profiles. Please make sure you’ve noted the values so that you can recreate them.
– feature : set sharpness step to 1 instead of 10 (MiTv)
– feature : third party remote control buttons HDMI 1/2/3 and keyboard keys F1/F2/F3 are directly bound to HDMI input change
– feature : display profile manager can now display HDMI inputs in calibration preview
– various fixes and optimizations
The ProjecTivy Tools application is a comprehensive project management tool that enables users to manage projects of all sizes. The application provides users with a variety of features that help them track progress, assign tasks, and communicate with team members. The application is easy to use and helps users stay organized and on track.