Screen tools are a set of tools that allow you to interact with your computer screen. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as taking screenshots, recording your screen, or drawing on your screen.
- Screen tools are Total Install on Mobile 10917+
- Screen tools are Devolop By Анатолий Лукьянов
- Install Screen tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Screen tools Is Size: 3.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 30, 2020
Screen tools Andorid App Summary
Анатолий Лукьянов is the developer of this Screen tools application. The size of Screen tools is 3.2M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10917+ users of this app. The Screen tools app rating is currently 1.2.1. It was last updated on Jul 30, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Screen tools for PC
1. Draw grid over other applications
2. Set padding and component size
3. View resolution information
4. View screen density information
5. View screen classification information
6. View other main information
7. Send suggestions to developer
8. Get updates on application development
9. Use on own devices
10. Use on other developer’s devices
How To Install Screen tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Screen tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Screen tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Screen tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Screen tools|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 30, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lav.screentools|
Screen tools App Overview and Details
Screen tools are a set of software that allow you to control your computer screen. They let you manage windows, change the appearance of your desktop, and more.
Whats New In this Screen tools?
Android 11 support added
Screen tools is a very handy application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It allows users to take screenshots, record videos, and share their screen with others. This makes it a great tool for tutorials, demonstrations, and troubleshooting.