Screen Tools is a web-based tool that allows you to easily create and manage your screencasts. Screencasts are short videos that show you how to use a web application or how to do something on your computer. Screen Tools makes it easy to create screencasts by providing a simple editor and a built-in publishing platform.
- Screen Tools are Total Install on Mobile 44324+
- Screen Tools are Devolop By Masaru
- Install Screen Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Screen Tools Is Size: 642k
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 12, 2018
Screen Tools Andorid App Summary
Masaru is the developer of this Screen Tools application. The size of Screen Tools is 642k. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 44324+ users of this app. The Screen Tools app rating is currently 1.0.3. It was last updated on Aug 12, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Screen Tools for PC
-Display brightness adjustment
-Display contrast adjustment
-Display color tone adjustment
-Grid pattern display
-Screen rotation lock
How To Install Screen Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Screen Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Screen Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Screen Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Screen Tools|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Aug 12, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.screen.tools|
Screen Tools App Overview and Details
Screen Tools is an app that helps you manage your screen time. It provides a variety of tools to help you stay productive, including a timer, a break reminder, and a Pomodoro timer. Screen Tools also includes a variety of settings to help you customize your screen time experience.
Whats New In this Screen Tools?
Optimized for Android 9.0 (Pie).
Screen Tools is a great application that can be used to improve productivity while working on a computer. It allows users to easily control their computer’s screen, making it possible to quickly hide or show all windows, change the monitor’s resolution, and more. Overall, Screen Tools is an excellent tool that can help make working on a computer easier and more efficient.