ScummVM is a software application that allows you to play classic graphical point-and-click adventure games on modern hardware. It supports a wide range of adventure games including those made by LucasArts, Sierra On-Line, and Revolution Software.
- ScummVM are Total Install on Mobile 897254+
- ScummVM are Devolop By ScummVM
- Install ScummVM Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- ScummVM Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 10, 2021
ScummVM Andorid App Summary
ScummVM is the developer of this ScummVM application. The size of ScummVM is undefined. It is listed under the Adventure category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 897254+ users of this app. The ScummVM app rating is currently 2.5.0. It was last updated on Oct 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ScummVM for PC
-10 Feature List for the Android Version of ScummVM:
-Allows the user to play classic graphical point-and-click adventure games and RPGs
-Supports games such as SCUMM games (like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle), Revolution’s Beneath A Steel Sky, and many more
-No game data files are included; the user must supply their own
-The Android version can be found on the ScummVM website, as well as on the Android Market (now known as Google Play)
-There is a quick-start guide on the ScummVM website that explains how to configure some Android-specific options
-The Android version can also be discussed on the ScummVM web forum
How To Install ScummVM For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ScummVM on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ScummVM and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ScummVM andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Oct 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.scummvm.scummvm|
ScummVM App Overview and Details
ScummVM is a cross-platform interpreter for several classic graphical point-and-click adventure games. It supports games including Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and Full Throttle. The games are played through an emulator, providing an exact replica of the original experience.
Whats New In this ScummVM?
– Support for 12 more engines, AGS, Little Big Adventure, Red Comrades, Director. NO 3d games yet
– Support for HiDPI screens
– Unicode GUI
For full release notes see https://scummvm.org/frs/scummvm/2.5.0/ReleaseNotes.html
The ScummVM application is a handy tool that allows users to play old LucasArts adventure games on their computer. The application is easy to use and provides a great gaming experience for those who love adventure games.