A compass is an instrument that is used to indicate the cardinal directions or points of the compass. A smart compass is a digital compass that has additional features, such as the ability to measure altitude, bearing and rotation, and is often used in conjunction with a GPS receiver.
Smart compasses are used in many applications, such as navigation, surveying, mining, and construction. They are also used in recreational activities, such as orienteering, hiking, and camping.
- Smart Compass are Total Install on Mobile 34189285+
- Smart Compass are Devolop By Smart Tools co.
- Install Smart Compass Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Smart Compass Is Size: 5.8M
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 27, 2022
Smart Compass Andorid App Summary
Smart Tools co. is the developer of this Smart Compass application. The size of Smart Compass is 5.8M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 34189285+ users of this app. The Smart Compass app rating is currently 1.8.10. It was last updated on Feb 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Smart Compass for PC
-Standard compass mode
-Telescope mode to view compass bearings more accurately
-Night mode to use compass in low light conditions
-Digital mode to see heading in numeric form
-Map mode to see compass bearings on a map
-Satellite map mode to see compass bearings on a satellite map
-Background image mode to see compass bearings on a background image
-No ads in pro version
-Sharing GPS location
-Individual metal detector in pro version
How To Install Smart Compass For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Smart Compass on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Smart Compass and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Smart Compass andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Smart Compass|
|Developer||Smart Tools co.|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Feb 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.sira.compass|
Smart Compass App Overview and Details
A compass is a navigational instrument that shows direction relative to the earth’s magnetic poles. A smart compass is an enhanced version of a traditional compass that includes a digital display and other features that make it easier to use.
Some of the features that are commonly found on smart compasses include the ability to display directions in both degrees and cardinal points, the ability to calibrate to the user’s location, and the ability to track and record routes.
Smart compasses are often used by hikers, backpackers, and other outdoor enthusiasts who need to navigate their way through unfamiliar territory. They can also be helpful for city dwellers who want to explore their surroundings in a more efficient way.
Whats New In this Smart Compass?
– v1.8.10 : Support for Android 12
– v1.8.9 : Minor fix, camera view update
Smart Compass is an excellent application that helps users navigate their way through unknown areas. It is easy to use and very accurate, making it the perfect tool for travelling or exploring new places.