A social dashboard is a web-based application that aggregates data from social media platforms to provide a snapshot of how a brand or organization is performing online. It can be used to monitor conversations around a company, identify influential users, and track sentiment.
- Social Dashboard are Total Install on Mobile 937+
- Social Dashboard are Devolop By SocialPilot
- Install Social Dashboard Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Social Dashboard Is Size: 16M
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 28, 2020
Social Dashboard Andorid App Summary
SocialPilot is the developer of this Social Dashboard application. The size of Social Dashboard is 16M. It is listed under the Social category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 937+ users of this app. The Social Dashboard app rating is currently 1.1. It was last updated on Jul 28, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Social Dashboard for PC
1. Connect multiple social media profiles, pages and groups.
2. Share up to 1000 posts/day and queue up to 10,000 posts.
3. Add up to 10 team members, set their roles, share access for post approvals, Social Inbox, etc.
4. Schedule up to 500 text and image posts in bulk.
5. Get actionable insights with analytics reports for – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
6. Reply to posts, messages, and comments on your Facebook Pages in real time with Social Inbox.
7. Automatically share content from RSS feeds.
8. Curate content from various sources.
9. Get notifications when your posts generate an error.
10. Connect with us for support.
How To Install Social Dashboard For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Social Dashboard on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Social Dashboard and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Social Dashboard andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Social Dashboard|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 28, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialdashboard|
Social Dashboard App Overview and Details
A social dashboard is a website or application that allows users to view their social media activity in one place. This can include posts, tweets, likes, and followers across various platforms. A social dashboard can be a great way for individuals or businesses to keep track of their online presence and engagements. They can also be used to monitor trends and analyze data.
Whats New In this Social Dashboard?
The Social Dashboard application is a great way to keep track of all your social media accounts in one place. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants an easy way to keep track of their social media accounts.