Social Schools is a movement to create social-emotional learning in all schools. We believe that all students should have the opportunity to learn how to manage their emotions, develop positive relationships, and make responsible decisions. We provide resources and information to help educators and parents create social-emotional learning in their schools and homes.
- Social Schools are Total Install on Mobile 310306+
- Social Schools are Devolop By Social Schools International
- Install Social Schools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Social Schools Is Size: 13M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 25, 2022
Social Schools Andorid App Summary
Social Schools International is the developer of this Social Schools application. The size of Social Schools is 13M. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 310306+ users of this app. The Social Schools app rating is currently 2.0.1 . It was last updated on Mar 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Social Schools for PC
1. Easily communicate with other school stakeholders using the app’s handy features.
2. Post group messages with pictures, videos, and files.
3. Interact with group messages by commenting and liking.
4. Easily organise events and ask for volunteers.
5. Send direct messages to other class members or to the class teacher.
6. Report child absences.
7. Stay updated on all communication from the school.
8. Easily access all features of the app.
9. Keep communication safe and secure.
10. Benefit from the app’s many handy features.
How To Install Social Schools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Social Schools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Social Schools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Social Schools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Social Schools|
|Developer||Social Schools International|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 25, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.socialschools.socialschools|
Social Schools App Overview and Details
It’s not just what you learn in school, but where you learn that makes a difference. Social Schools are a new type of institution that focus on teaching students the importance of social and emotional skills.
The idea is that by teaching kids how to get along with others, communicate effectively, and manage their emotions, they will be better prepared for life after school. Social Schools also emphasize character education, which helps students learn how to behave morally and ethically.
One of the benefits of attending a Social School is that students learn how to work together as a team. This is important, because in the real world, people often have to collaborate in order to achieve common goals.
Another benefit of Social Schools is that they help students develop a sense of community. When students feel connected to their school, they are more likely to be engaged in their education.
If you’re looking for a school that will help you build social and emotional skills, consider enrolling in a Social School.
Whats New In this Social Schools?
NEW: Personal posts and Messaging become one: Conversations
As someone who has been consistently involved in extracurricular activities, I can say that I have learned a great deal from my experiences. I believe that social schools provide an excellent opportunity for students to learn and grow in a more social environment. I would be very excited to attend a social school, and I believe that I would benefit greatly from the unique educational experience that these schools offer.