Speed Camera Radar is an app that helps drivers avoid speed cameras. The app updates users on the location of speed cameras in their area, so they can slow down and avoid getting tickets. Speed Camera Radar is a helpful app for drivers who want to stay safe and avoid costly fines.
- Speed Camera Radar are Total Install on Mobile 15080355+
- Speed Camera Radar are Devolop By Road Soft
- Install Speed Camera Radar Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Speed Camera Radar Is Size: 11M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 2, 2022
Speed Camera Radar Andorid App Summary
Road Soft is the developer of this Speed Camera Radar application. The size of Speed Camera Radar is 11M. It is listed under the Auto & Vehicles category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 15080355+ users of this app. The Speed Camera Radar app rating is currently 3.1.46. It was last updated on Apr 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Speed Camera Radar|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on||Apr 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lelic.speedcam|
Features of Speed Camera Radar for PC
-Supports Android WearOS
-Detects hazards such as speed cameras, speed bumps, and bad roads
-Uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users
-Notifies drivers of only the dangers that are along their route
-Can call main settings by swiping from the left edge
How To Install Speed Camera Radar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Speed Camera Radar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Speed Camera Radar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Speed Camera Radar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Speed Camera Radar App Overview and Details
There are all sorts of reasons to install a speed camera radar in your car. Maybe you’ve been ticketed in the past and want to avoid future fines. Maybe you’re a parent who wants to make sure your kids are driving safely. Or maybe you just want to make sure you’re always driving the speed
Whats New In this Speed Camera Radar?
Fix crashes for Android 12.
The Speed Camera Radar application is an essential tool for drivers who want to avoid getting tickets for speeding. The app provides live updates on the location of speed cameras, so drivers can adjust their speed accordingly. The Speed Camera Radar app is a must-have for anyone who wants to avoid getting a speeding ticket.