A surveillance camera is a video camera used for the purpose of observing an area. They are often installed in places where it is impractical or illegal to have a person present, such as in banks, casinos, airports, military installations, and convenience stores.
- Surveillance Camera are Total Install on Mobile 4733+
- Surveillance Camera are Devolop By Emittoz Tech
- Install Surveillance Camera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Surveillance Camera Is Size: 4.3M
- This Apps Last Update On May 10, 2020
Surveillance Camera Andorid App Summary
Emittoz Tech is the developer of this Surveillance Camera application. The size of Surveillance Camera is 4.3M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4733+ users of this app. The Surveillance Camera app rating is currently 1.1.96. It was last updated on May 10, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Surveillance Camera|
|android Version||4.3 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||May 10, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emittoz.ipcam|
Features of Surveillance Camera for PC
1. Convert old or new phone into IP Camera
2. Multiple viewing options
3. Live video broadcasting
4. Broadcast prerecorded video
5. Connect other devices easily and securely
6. QR code scanner
7. On demand motion detection
8. Activate surveillance at desired time
How To Install Surveillance Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Surveillance Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Surveillance Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Surveillance Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Surveillance Camera App Overview and Details
Surveillance cameras are ubiquitous in today’s society. They are found in a variety of places, including businesses, schools, and homes. While the primary purpose of a surveillance camera is to provide security, they can also be used for other purposes, such as monitoring employee or student behavior.
Whats New In this Surveillance Camera?
Added notification list.
After analyzing the pros and cons of having a surveillance camera in a business, it can be said that the benefits of having a surveillance camera greatly outweigh the disadvantages. Businesses can use surveillance cameras to protect their property and employees, deter crime, and provide evidence in the event of a crime. While there are some