Tasker is an android app that automates various tasks on your smartphone. With Tasker, you can create profiles that will automatically execute a set of actions when a specific condition is met. For example, you can create a profile that will automatically turn on Wi-Fi when you get home, or turn on the flashlight when it’s dark outside. Tasker is a powerful tool that can help you automate many of the tasks that you do on your phone.
Tasker Andorid App Summary
joaomgcd is the developer of this Tasker application. The size of Tasker is null. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1914176+ users of this app. The Tasker app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Mar 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tasker for PC
-Tasker can automate a wide variety of tasks based on contexts and events
-350+ actions allow for a high level of customization
-automatic file backups
-other triggers include launcher shortcuts, widgets, media buttons, and more
-scenes can be designed to display any information or trigger any task
-app creation is possible with the Tasker App Factory
-developer friendly with many 3rd party developers supporting Tasker
-7 day trial
|Updated on||Mar 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm|
How To Install Tasker For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tasker on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tasker and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tasker andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Tasker App Overview and Details
Tasker is an app that automates various tasks on your Android device. You can create profiles to automatically change settings when certain conditions are met, such as when you arrive at or leave a location, or when you plug in or unplug your headphones. You can also use Tasker to launch apps, toggle system settings, and much more.
Whats New In this Tasker?
– Dynamic app icon for Android 13
– Many new formatting and behaviour options to the “Flash” action
– “Image” field to “Set Clipboard” action
– “Get Clipboard” action and “Clipboard Set” event
– “Image” option for “Text Dialog”
– Action Error Notifications show whenever a task ends in error
– New “Variable Map” action
– “Clone” option to quickly setup similar actions
– Much more at the link above!
Quick App Summary:
- Tasker are Total Install on Mobile 1914176+
- Tasker are Devolop By joaomgcd
- Install Tasker Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Tasker Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 7, 2022
Tasker is a very versatile application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It can be used to create custom profiles that can be activated based on certain conditions, or it can be used to create simple task lists. Overall, Tasker is an extremely useful application that can make your life a lot easier.