A sound meter is an instrument used to measure the sound pressure level of a sound. The sound pressure level is the sound pressure deviation from the ambient atmospheric pressure, and is usually measured in decibels (dB). Sound pressure level is important in many fields, such as acoustics, audio engineering, and environmental noise control.
- Tools: Sound Meter are Total Install on Mobile 142+
- Tools: Sound Meter are Devolop By BuNa
- Install Tools: Sound Meter Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Tools: Sound Meter Is Size: 4.1M
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 25, 2021
Tools: Sound Meter Andorid App Summary
BuNa is the developer of this Tools: Sound Meter application. The size of Tools: Sound Meter is 4.1M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 142+ users of this app. The Tools: Sound Meter app rating is currently 1.1.10. It was last updated on Nov 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tools: Sound Meter for PC
1. The noise meter app measures and displays surrounding noise in decibels (dB).
2. It shows a clean display, UI, and soft screen processing.
3. You can adjust the decibel according to your device.
4. It gauges the decibel level and explains the surrounding noise environment.
5. The app shows the minimum/maximum/average decibel.
6. It also shows decibels on a graph.
7. It is perfect for smartphones which are not specialized in noise measurement.
8. The noise meter app is very useful for measuring noise between floors in apartments and apartments.
9. There may be measurement errors during the device period, so please correct and use the decibel to suit your device before use.
10. Please use it at a simple reference level to measure noise.
How To Install Tools: Sound Meter For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tools: Sound Meter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tools: Sound Meter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tools: Sound Meter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Tools: Sound Meter|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Nov 25, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buna.soundmeter|
Tools: Sound Meter App Overview and Details
A sound meter is a device that measures sound pressure levels. They are used to measure the noise levels in a variety of settings, from factories to schools. Sound meters can be handheld or mounted to a tripod. They typically have a display that shows the current noise level, as well as a graph that shows the noise level over time. Some sound meters also have a recording function that allows you to save the data for later analysis.
Whats New In this Tools: Sound Meter?
???? The noise meter app can be used for situations such as inter-floor noise.
The Sound Meter application is a handy tool that can be used to measure the sound level in a particular area. This app is easy to use and can be helpful in determining the noise level in a particular area.