TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring service that allows you to keep an eye on your home and family anytime, anywhere. With tpCamera, you can watch live streaming of your home or office, receive motion and sound alerts, and playback video footage.
TP-LINK tpCamera Andorid App Summary
TP-Link Corporation Limited is the developer of this TP-LINK tpCamera application. The size of TP-LINK tpCamera is 41M. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 840725+ users of this app. The TP-LINK tpCamera app rating is currently 3.1.18. It was last updated on Oct 10, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of TP-LINK tpCamera for PC
1. Stay connected to what you care most with TP-LINK tpCamera, a cloud-based video monitoring app.
2. View your cameras anywhere and anytime with the TP-LINK tpCamera app installed on your smartphones.
3. Quick registration and setup – the simplest way to connect to your home and office.
4. Manage and stream live videos from multiple cameras.
5. Store photos and videos for you to relive the moments.
6. Compatible devices: NC200 / NC210 /NC220 / NC230 / NC250 / NC260 / NC450
7. Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese, Korean
8. Free cloud service for life.
9. 1-year limited warranty.
10. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
|App Name||TP-LINK tpCamera|
|Developer||TP-Link Corporation Limited|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Category||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on||Oct 10, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tplink.skylight|
How To Install TP-LINK tpCamera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download TP-LINK tpCamera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type TP-LINK tpCamera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the TP-LINK tpCamera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
TP-LINK tpCamera App Overview and Details
tpCamera is a smart home security camera that helps you keep an eye on what matters most. With its HD resolution, infrared night vision, and motion detection, tpCamera gives you the peace of mind you need to focus on the things that matter most.
Whats New In this TP-LINK tpCamera?
– Fixed some bugs.
– Improved the stability.
Quick App Summary:
- TP-LINK tpCamera are Total Install on Mobile 840725+
- TP-LINK tpCamera are Devolop By TP-Link Corporation Limited
- Install TP-LINK tpCamera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- TP-LINK tpCamera Is Size: 41M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 10, 2020
The TP-LINK tpCamera application is a great way to keep an eye on your home while you are away. The app is easy to use and provides a clear picture of what is going on in your home. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to keep an eye on their home.