USB Camera Standard is a specification of the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) that defines the interfaces and protocols used by cameras that connect to computers via USB. The standard defines a common camera control interface, a communication protocol between the camera and host, and power and connector requirements.
- USB Camera Standard are Total Install on Mobile 759026+
- USB Camera Standard are Devolop By Infinitegra, Inc.
- Install USB Camera Standard Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- USB Camera Standard Is Size: 4.9M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 18, 2019
USB Camera Standard Andorid App Summary
Infinitegra, Inc. is the developer of this USB Camera Standard application. The size of USB Camera Standard is 4.9M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 759026+ users of this app. The USB Camera Standard app rating is currently 2.6.0. It was last updated on Oct 18, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||USB Camera Standard|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Oct 18, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=infinitegra.app.usbcamera|
Features of USB Camera Standard for PC
– Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
– Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
– Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
– Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness
How To Install USB Camera Standard For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download USB Camera Standard on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type USB Camera Standard and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the USB Camera Standard andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
USB Camera Standard App Overview and Details
USB Camera Standard is a specification for a USB device that contains a camera. This specification defines the USB device class, the interfaces that a camera device must implement, and the requirements for a camera device.
Whats New In this USB Camera Standard?
Support MCS-XA412 Digital zoom and electronic gimbal
Delete network functions.
The USB Camera Standard application is a program that allows users to connect their webcams to their computers in order to use them for various purposes. This program is easy to use and provides a number of features that allow users to get the most out of their webcams.