Utility is an app that provides useful tools in your phone. With it, you can measure the size of an object, its distance, and its height. You can also use it to calculate the area and the perimeter of a shape. Additionally, it has a flashlight and a magnifying glass.
- Utility – Tools in your Phone are Total Install on Mobile 316+
- Utility – Tools in your Phone are Devolop By Aracro Products LLC
- Install Utility – Tools in your Phone Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Utility – Tools in your Phone Is Size: 20M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 24, 2019
Utility – Tools in your Phone Andorid App Summary
Aracro Products LLC is the developer of this Utility – Tools in your Phone application. The size of Utility – Tools in your Phone is 20M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 316+ users of this app. The Utility – Tools in your Phone app rating is currently 1.2.1. It was last updated on Jan 24, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Utility – Tools in your Phone for PC
1. This app makes use of your phone’s physical form to enable numerous functions that are not provided for by default.
2. These functions include a cutting board, a sanding block, a coaster (with a built-in BAC calculator), a plate, and a music player.
3. The app is not affiliated with any corporations or organizations, and does not claim to emulate any products by any such organizations.
4. This app is free and available on the App Store.
5. The app has a user-friendly interface.
6. The app is easy to install and use.
7. The app is updated regularly.
8. The app has received positive reviews from users.
9. The app is compatible with iOS devices.
10. The app is a valuable tool for everyday use.
How To Install Utility – Tools in your Phone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Utility – Tools in your Phone on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Utility – Tools in your Phone and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Utility – Tools in your Phone andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Utility – Tools in your Phone|
|Developer||Aracro Products LLC|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 24, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aracro.utility|
Utility – Tools in your Phone App Overview and Details
There are many tools in your phone that you can use to be more productive. The calendar is a great tool for organizing your time. You can also use the clock to keep track of time commitments. The notepad is perfect for taking notes. The calculator can help with math problems. The flashlight can help you see in the dark. The weather app can help you plan your day.
Whats New In this Utility – Tools in your Phone?
+ Added new song to the plate
+ Navigation bar is now styled to match the app
Utility is a powerful toolkit that helps you to manage your phone’s battery, storage, and data. It also provides useful information about your phone and its usage. With Utility, you can keep your phone running at its best.