Ever since the release of the original iPhone, people have been looking for new and innovative ways to personalize their device. While there are many options available in the App Store, one of the most popular is video live wallpaper. This app allows you to use video footage as your wallpaper, creating a unique and immersive experience.
There are a variety of video live wallpaper apps available, so it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. But with so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find one that fits your needs. Some apps allow you to use your own videos, while others provide a selection of pre-loaded videos.
- Video Live Wallpaper are Total Install on Mobile 7430598+
- Video Live Wallpaper are Devolop By NAINGDroid
- Install Video Live Wallpaper Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Live Wallpaper Is Size: 3.6M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 28, 2022
Video Live Wallpaper Andorid App Summary
NAINGDroid is the developer of this Video Live Wallpaper application. The size of Video Live Wallpaper is 3.6M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7430598+ users of this app. The Video Live Wallpaper app rating is currently 1.4.5. It was last updated on Jan 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Live Wallpaper for PC
1. Adjust the video to fit your screen.
2. Enable or disable audio.
3. Change the video playback speed.
4. Fit the video to any screen size.
5. Loop the video.
6. Choose a video from your gallery or YouTube.
7. Set the video as your live wallpaper.
8. Change the video resolution.
9. Hide the video controls.
10. Set a timer to play the video.
How To Install Video Live Wallpaper For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Live Wallpaper on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Live Wallpaper and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Live Wallpaper andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video Live Wallpaper|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 28, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naing.vwallpaper|
Video Live Wallpaper App Overview and Details
With Video Live Wallpaper, you can have a constantly changing wallpaper on your Android device! Choose from a library of videos or add your own, then set the video as your wallpaper. The video will be displayed in a small window in the corner of your screen and will constantly play, even when you’re using other apps.
Whats New In this Video Live Wallpaper?
– Bug fixed and supported Android 12
– Updated up-to-date libraries
Overall, the Video Live Wallpaper application is a fun and easy way to personalize your device. It is simple to use and provides a great way to watch videos while you are not using your device. The only downside is that it can use a lot of battery life, so be sure to keep that in mind if you decide to download it.