A video player is a computer program for playing videos. The term most commonly refers to a media player application program used for playing digital video and audio files. The media player may be installed on the computer or accessed remotely by the user.
- Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 243160+
- Video Player are Devolop By Video Player, Inc
- Install Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player Is Size: 9.6M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 19, 2022
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Video Player, Inc is the developer of this Video Player application. The size of Video Player is 9.6M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 243160+ users of this app. The Video Player app rating is currently 1.9. It was last updated on Apr 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for PC
-HD Video Player with subtitle support
-Cast videos to TV with Chromecast
-Ultra HD video player support for 4K videos
-Video player supports all types of video formats
-Identify all video files on your device and SD card automatically
-External subtitles file support (SRT)
-Volume and brightness control with swipe gestures
-Multi playback mode: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock etc.
-Hardware acceleration and Extension mode
-Night Mode to protect eyes from blue light
-Quick Mute option in Player screen
-HD Video player for android phone
-Support subtitle when videos contains subtitles
-Switch audio between multi languages while playing videos
How To Install Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Video Player, Inc
|4.4 and up
|Video Players & Editors
|Apr 19, 2022
|Get it On
Video Player App Overview and Details
A video player is a computer program for playing video files. The term can refer to a standalone application such as VLC media player, or to a component of software such as Windows Media Player or QuickTime. Video players are often referred to as media players.
Whats New In this Video Player?
– Fix crashes.
– Support AVI and WEBM video formats.
– Added video swipe gestures to seek new video position.
– Added new color themes.
– New customized UI.
– Added new features.
– Chrome cast support.
– Improved stability.
– Player animations added.
– improved system stability.
– Support all video formats.
The video player is a user-friendly application that allows users to play videos on their devices. The application has a simple interface that is easy to use.