A video player is a computer program for playing videos. The term can refer to a dedicated software application, or to a software framework that provides a platform for video playback, such as web browsers and mobile apps.
- Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 2538+
- Video Player are Devolop By Trackon Infotech
- Install Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player Is Size: 6.0M
- This Apps Last Update On May 10, 2021
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Trackon Infotech is the developer of this Video Player application. The size of Video Player is 6.0M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2538+ users of this app. The Video Player app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on May 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for PC
– Video player supports all video formats including MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, WMV, RMVB, FLV, AVI, 3GP etc.
– Support for PAN and ZOOM video files.
– Play HD and 4K videos.
– Create Video Playlist and add your favourite videos to it.
– Folder Explorer with CUT ,COPY and PASTE.
– Video Resume, Playback Speed, Night Mode & Timer.
– Play videos in POP-UP window.
– Equalizer support with treble and voice clarity adjustments.
– Video Locker protects your personal video from others when use your device.
– Support for Subtitle Download.
– Video Cutter,MP3 Cutter and Video to MP3 Converter.
– Powerful Music Player with 5 Band Equalizer and Bass Boost.
– Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
– Fast forward ,fast backward.
How To Install Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video Player|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||May 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.video.videoplayer.allformat.player|
Video Player App Overview and Details
A video player is a computer program for playing videos. The term can refer to a standalone program or to a component of a larger software suite. Video players are often used to play digital video files stored on local devices or on a remote server.
Standalone video players are typically small, compact programs that can be installed on a desktop or laptop computer. They typically support a wide range of video file formats, and may include features such as video playback speed control, a video library, and support for external subtitles and audio tracks.
Larger software suites, such as media players or video editing programs, may include a built-in video player component. This component may offer more features than a standalone player, such as the ability to play videos from a remote server or to edit video files.
Whats New In this Video Player?
Overall, the Video Player application is a decent option for those looking for a basic video playback solution. It has a few quirks, but it generally works well and is easy to use.