A video player is a device that allows the playback of video content. It is usually a computer software program or a hardware device. Video players usually allow the user to view video content from a variety of sources, including local files, network files, and online streaming services.
- Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 6669896+
- Video Player are Devolop By Android Mobile Development Team
- Install Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player Is Size: 15M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 31, 2018
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Android Mobile Development Team is the developer of this Video Player application. The size of Video Player is 15M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6669896+ users of this app. The Video Player app rating is currently 2.5.3. It was last updated on Oct 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for PC
1. View videos quickly and easily
2. Control brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation
3. Full hardware acceleration for faster and smoother HD playback
4. Powerful and intuitive multimedia files manager
5. Automatically identify all video files on your device
6. Supports all popular multimedia formats
7. Supports RTSP (RTP, SDP), HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming and HTTP/HTTPS live streaming
8. HLS and DASH streaming
9. Minimum operating requirements: Android 2.3.3 or above, 256MB of RAM or more
10. Provided free of charge for personal use only.
How To Install Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Android Mobile Development Team
|4.0 and up
|Video Players & Editors
|Oct 31, 2018
|Get it On
Video Player App Overview and Details
Looking for a video player app with great features? Look no further! Our app has everything you need and more. Some of our features include:
-Video playback in both portrait and landscape mode
– resume watching from where you left off
– adjustable playback speed
– Chromecast and AirPlay support
– subtitles support
– and much more!
Whats New In this Video Player?
The video player is a very useful application that allows users to play videos on their devices. It is easy to use and has many features that make it a great choice for users.