A video player is a computer program for playing videos. The term can refer to a standalone application software program, or to a software component of a larger system, such as a media player, video player software or video player app.
- Video player are Total Install on Mobile 25730343+
- Video player are Devolop By Recorder & Music Apps
- Install Video player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video player Is Size: 9.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 26, 2021
Video player Andorid App Summary
Recorder & Music Apps is the developer of this Video player application. The size of Video player is 9.4M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 25730343+ users of this app. The Video player app rating is currently 5.2.6. It was last updated on Nov 26, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video player for PC
– Plays all video & audio files
– Built-in 5 Band Equalizer with Bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer & 10 amazing presets.
– Small memory
– Play in background
– Music player
– Cool music player Widget.
– Play music & video by folder
– Have mp3 music with equalizer
– Thumbnail of video and music files.
– Supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
– Mp3 player
– Plays all types of video and audio formats including HD videos
– Video format: AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG,FLV
– Subtitle formats:
How To Install Video player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video player|
|Developer||Recorder & Music Apps|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Nov 26, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.recorder.music.bstech.videoplayer|
Video player App Overview and Details
Looking for a video player that can play all types of videos? Look no further than the Video Player! This video player can play any type of video file you throw at it, from AVI to MP4 to MOV. Plus, it has a sleek, minimalist design that will look great on any device.
Whats New In this Video player?
– fix bug.
The video player application is a very handy tool that can be used to play videos of all different formats. It is easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface.