A video player is a software application for playing videos. The term video player usually refers to a desktop application such as VLC Player, Windows Media Player, or iTunes. Mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android also have video players.
- Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 1286061+
- Video Player are Devolop By maxound
- Install Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 3, 2018
Video Player Andorid App Summary
maxound is the developer of this Video Player application. The size of Video Player is null. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1286061+ users of this app. The Video Player app rating is currently 1.2.3. It was last updated on Sep 3, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for PC
-Supports all video formats
-Supports high quality 4k videos
-Cast videos with Chrome cast
-10 band high quality equalizer
-Multi select and share videos
-Night mode and easy mute
-Easy brightness control and volume control
-Uses small memory
-Multiple color themes
How To Install Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video Player|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Sep 3, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=video.player.videoplayer.mediaplayer|
Video Player App Overview and Details
There are many video players on the market, but our video player is the best. It supports a wide range of video formats and provides a smooth, high-quality playback experience. Our video player is also very easy to use. You can drag and drop videos into the player, or use the built-in search feature to find the video you want to watch. Our video player also includes a number of useful features, such as a slideshow viewer, a video editor, and a Chromecast support.
Whats New In this Video Player?
The video player is a great way to watch your favorite videos on your phone. It is easy to use and has a great interface. You can watch videos in portrait or landscape mode, and the player will automatically adjust to fit the screen. You can also choose to play the video in fullscreen mode for a more immersive experience.